TikTok, as a progressively popular platform for visual creativity, often serves as a space for creators to express themselves through short videos. However, at times, issues such as broken videos or decreased quality can act as obstacles to an optimal viewing experience. In this article, we will delve into the common causes of these broken video issues and provide 3 tips for uploading TikTok videos without glitches and with high quality.
Causes of Broken Video Issues and Decreased Quality on TikTok
Before we dive into the tips, it’s important to understand some common causes of broken video issues on TikTok and diminished quality:
- Automatic Compression: TikTok utilizes an automatic compression algorithm to save storage space and expedite download times. While this process is beneficial for users, it can result in a visual quality decrease in videos.
- Incompatible Resolution: Uploading videos with resolutions that do not align with TikTok standards can lead to unwanted cropping or adjustments, causing a loss of quality.
- Poor Lighting: Inadequate lighting can make it challenging for the camera to capture details, resulting in poor video quality.
- Incompatible Video Format: Uploading videos in formats not supported by TikTok can lead to quality issues, including video glitches.
3 Tips for Uploading TikTok Videos Without Glitches and High Quality
- Choose the Right Resolution: The first step to ensuring your TikTok video doesn’t glitch is by selecting an appropriate resolution. TikTok recommends a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels with a 1:1 aspect ratio for optimal results. Make sure to choose this resolution before recording or uploading your video.
- Pay Attention to Lighting: Good lighting is key to achieving optimal visual quality in your videos. Ensure you record in a well-lit environment, using either natural light or artificial lighting. Experiment with various lighting angles to achieve the best results.
- Use Supported Video Formats: Ensure your video is in a format supported by TikTok. Common formats like MP4 and MOV with video codec H.264 and audio AAC are recommended. This helps ensure that TikTok can handle your video smoothly without sacrificing quality.
By following the above tips, you can upload TikTok videos without worrying about glitches or quality degradation. As a content creator, ensuring your videos are sharp and clear will provide a more satisfying viewing experience for your audience.
Now armed with this knowledge, you’re ready to produce high-quality and captivating content on TikTok. Feel free to experiment with your creativity and enjoy every moment in your energetic creative journey in the world of TikTok.”